- Level 1 Thermagrapher, Certificate # 30892
Certified in use of cameras, writing reports
- Asbestos Building Inspector, Certificate # 26935 IR
Identify possible asbestos containing building materials, sampling, health affects, and personal protective equipment. Required under the Toxic Substances and Control Act, Title ll.
- Asbestos Contractor/Supervisor, Certificate #27397 CS
Design abatement, remediation, specifications for asbestos
Design containment, air purification and decontamination
Required for licensing within the state of California.
Required under the Toxic Substances and Control Act, Title ll.
- Certified Mold Inspector and Assessor, Certificate #1050
Inspect and asses structures for moisture intrusion and mold growth
Following protocols from the American Congress of Governmental Industrial Hygienists, ACGIH
- Certified Mold Sampler and Surveyor, Certificate # REG102182
Experienced in all forms of mold sampling and equipment
Trained in mold surveying, a specific type of inspection designed to assist in report writing
- Certified Master Property Inspector, MPI
Identify and diagnose components of structures
Knowledge of building practices and codes
Certified Indoor Air Quality Technician, CIAQT
Certification in different indoor air quality, and contamination issues including:
Mold, bacteria, allergens, volatile organic compounds (VOCs)